Chemo Round 6


    Lately the thought of chemo has been making me nauseous. So I haven’t wanted to write this post. Several times in the past few days I have tried to intentionally think of other things that make me happy so as not to think about chemo and feel nauseous. Any thoughts having to do with chemo, or the West Cancer Clinic, make me feel a bit nauseous. The smell of the West Cancer Clinic, the thought of how I feel when they flush my IV, everything about the process of receiving chemotherapy. My nausea and the things that make me feel nauseous has definitely gotten worse the more chemo I receive.


    One upside to chemo round 6 was the fact that I was only at the center for about 4 hours. I only received Adriamycin so it was one of my shortest chemo appointments.


    2 more treatments to go! I’m praying I don’t feel nauseous while receiving the last 2 treatments like I did during round 6.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rambling Reflections

Life as a Cancer Survivor in 2023

What’s Next? Anastrozole, Fragility, and Awkward Interactions